- Be prepared. Christmas is the same day every year, so now is the time to decide where you are going, what you are cooking and who you are buying for.
- Use the power of the list. Whether it’s Christmas shopping or cooking preparation, having a list of all you need to buy and do, helps bring order to the process and makes you less likely to forget things.
- You don’t have to please everyone. Christmas is often about balancing the wishes of a variety of family and friends, but if that makes you feel that you are being torn in two, you need to stop. It’s ok to say to people, “Let me check and get back to you.”
- Have spares! Have a few generic presents in reserve in the event of surprise visitors. And of course, have extra bits and pieces in the store cupboard in case you need to knock up a quick meal for visitors who rock up unexpectedly.
- Make time for yourself! You are no good to anyone if you are so stressed you turn into a banshee the minute someone asks you a question. Here at Lotus we provide high quality Reflexology treatments, and our current gift voucher offer makes it more affordable than ever to indulge in the ultimate treat!
Call 07811 619860 or 0117 950 6629 to find out more!